Discover the new GRI Standards Edition 2021
The GRI Standards are the first global standards for sustainability reporting.
They feature a modular, interrelated structure, and represent the global best practice for reporting on a range of economic, environmental and social impacts.
The GRI Standards have been substantially reviewed in October 2021.
Discover the highlights of this new edition during our next certified training sessions.
Our next 2-day certified sessions are scheduled on:
- 12 – 13 May 2022
- 22 – 23 June 2022
- 22 – 23 September 2022
The trainers, Marie d’Huart & Serge De Backer, are both accredited GRI training partners.
- Regular registration: EUR 1.475 (+ VAT)
- Alumni of “CAP academy” and Member organization of “The Shift Belgium”: -10% = EUR 1.327,5 (+ VAT)
*includes training material, lunch, drinks and healthy breaks
Duration: 2 days – from 9 am to 4 pm.
Venue: Chemin du Stocquoy, 3 – 1300 Wavre (Brussels South ) – Belgium
GRI training sessions – Programme
CAP conseil provides a certified interactive training session to learn how to develop and align in-depth your reporting strategy with the new GRI Standards.
The participants will learn and discuss about:
- The latest evolutions in terms of sustainability and the role and contribution of organisations
- How to prepare and plan a sustainability report following the GRI Standards
- How to engage with stakeholders and identify material issues
- How to communicate through GRI Standards disclosures and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- How to link a Social Responsibility (SR) strategy and action plan with a sustainability reporting process
- How to assess the quality of a report following GRI Standards
- How to link the major reporting and sustainability frameworks to the GRI Standards: 17 SDGs, EU Directive on extra-financial reporting, SASB – CDP – IIRC, UN Global Compact, ISO 26000, OECD Guidelines, …