Discover the new GRI Standards
The GRI Standards are the first global standards for sustainability reporting. They feature a modular, interrelated structure, and represent the global best practice for reporting on a range of economic, environmental and social impacts.
Don’t hesitate any longer!
Next training dates in Europe
- Training sessions on GRI Standards:
Costs: EUR 1450 (excluding VAT). The registration fee covers workshop attendance, training documents and certificate, sustainable coffee breaks and buffet lunches.
- Half-day training session on Transition to GRI Standards:
- 16 February 2017 – 9:00 – 12:30, Wavre, Belgium – Programme and registration form (coming soon)
Costs: EUR 450 (excluding VAT)
GRI training sessions – Programme
CAP conseil provides an interactive training session to learn how to develop and align your reporting strategy with the GRI Standards. The training session offers a detailed approach on the GRI reporting process, with exercises, tools and concrete cases. Materiality, stakeholder management and indicator protocols will be at the heart of the discussion. The integrated reporting concept will also be discussed.
(two days) introduces GRI and the five phases of the GRI sustainability reporting process. As a broad overview, the training consists of:
- Sustainability context and introduction to GRI
- Prepare: Plan your GRI sustainability reporting process
- Connect: Dialogue with stakeholders
- Define: Focus your efforts
- Monitor: Build your report
- Report: Check and communicate
This course helps participants to understand and coordinate the GRI sustainability reporting process. Running for a minimum of 16 hours, it is suitable for all organizations that want to learn more about GRI and sustainability reporting.
GRI videos and news about GRI Standards
Link with other standards and tools