The G4 guidelines are out!
They raise the bar of sustainability reporting : a strong materiality must be defined, the stakeholder engagement valued and described, new disclosures insist on governance, ethics and supply chain issues. Exactly what CAP’s courses are about. We ensure that the transition happens smoothly for the new and advanced reporters.
Don’t hesitate any longer!
Next training dates
- G4 General Training course, for reporting companies and organizations:
- 5 & 6 May 2014, Bettembourg (Lux). More info
- 15 & 16 May 2014, Wavre. Programme and registration form
- 2 & 3 June 2014, Luxembourg (Lux). More info
- Sustainability context and introduction to GRI
- Prepare: Plan your GRI sustainability reporting process
- Connect: Dialogue with stakeholders
- Define: Focus your efforts
- Monitor: Build your report
- Report: Check and communicate
- GRI launches G4: Materiality – at last… – at the heart of the matter ! Read CAP’s article
- Award for Best Belgian Sustainability Report 2012
- The key milestones for Integrated Reporting in 2011 were the publication of an Integrated Reporting Discussion Paper for public consultation in September and the launch of a Pilot Programme for Integrated Reporting in October
Costs: EUR 1450 (excluding VAT). The registration fee covers workshop attendance, training documents and certificate, the G4 guidelines, the GRI handbook, sustainable coffee breaks and buffet lunches.
GRI training sessions – Programme
CAP conseil provides an interactive training session to learn how to develop and align your reporting strategy with the GRI Guidelines. The training session offers a detailed approach on the GRI reporting process, with exercises, tools and concrete cases. Materiality, stakeholder management and indicator protocols will be at the heart of the discussion. The integrated reporting concept will also be discussed.
This course helps participants to understand and coordinate the GRI sustainability reporting process. Running for a minimum of 16 hours, it is suitable for all organizations that want to learn more about GRI and sustainability reporting.
The GRI Certified Training Module on Stakeholder Engagement (one day) focuses on defining key stakeholders and dialoguing with them. This module focuses on dialogue with key stakeholders, and is recommended for participants who have attended the GRI Certified Training Course. It offers learning on the principles and concepts of stakeholder dialogue, and runs for a minimum of seven hours.
The GRI Certified Training Module on Defining Report Content (one day) focuses on GRI’s Principles and guidance for deciding the most relevant and meaningful content for a sustainability report. This module is recommended for participants who have attended the GRI Certified Training Course and want to learn more about the principles and concepts for defining the content of a sustainability report.
GRI videos and news about G4
Get the GRI documents for your organisation
All the useful documents are available on the GRI website: www.globalreporting.org. In the « download section », you will find the G4 Guidelines and the supplements and/or annexes concerning your organisation and sector of activity.
Link with other standards and tools